|What are the benefits of
| Safe, fun exercise that helps
improve balance, coordination and lung capacity as well as burn excess
calories. It gives our children a healthy, fun activity in the safety
of their own backyard. Jumping 10 minutes gives the same aerobic benefits
as jogging a mile.
|Who buys trampolines?
| Families interested in home
entertainment. Health-minded individuals seeking a fun way to burn
excess weight off. Children who take gymnastics and want to practice
at home. Divers, cheerleaders, off season athletes....
|Hopefully I will only need
to buy one trampoline. What do I look for in a safe trampoline that
will last until my kids are grown?
| A frame that is built of heavy
galvanized pipe, for a durable and rust-free life. Thick safety pads,
covered on both sides with heavy vinyl so they are reversible for
a longer life expectancy. A mat constructed of #1 grade permatron
trampoline material for a smooth, durable, long lasting mat. Springs
that are galvanized to prevent rust (some people recommend "painted"
springs, but they rust quickly). Finally, compare warranties. If a
trampoline is as great as the company says, it should be backed up
by a great warranty.
|How long will kids stay
|You will be surprised!
|What age is appropriate
to use a trampoline?
|Trampolining can be enjoyed
across the whole age spectrum from very active "tots" to a healthy
|Is a "quality" trampoline
affordable to the average family?
|Yes, the average "quality"
trampoline cost is about the same as one swimming pool payment without
all the upkeep expense and 10 years of payments.
|How much space do I need
around the trampoline?
|About 2 to 3 feet on each
|Does everyone buy a Texas
|No, just those particular
families that demand quality and safety, in other words "The Best".
|Do you have any safety tips for trampolines?
Texas Trampoline Mfg. & Sales, inc. wants all of itís customers to play safe on their trampoline. With each of our trampolines sold, we send out a safety rule sign that should hang from the frame of your trampoline. These simple rules can make your backyard trampoline an excellent source of exercise, and family fun in the sun. Please take note of these few simple rules.
- Allow only one person to jump on the trampoline at a time.
- Do not allow your trampoline to be used without the safety pads that cover your springs and frame.
- Place the trampoline away from structures, such as fences, garages, trees, etc..
- Always use a safety ladder to enter and exit the trampoline. Place ladder in a secure location when trampoline is not in use.
- Make sure your trampoline is properly assembled in a level area.
- Keep area underneath of trampoline clear and free any objects that could interfere with the jumper.
- Never jump off of the trampoline.
- Do not leave your children unsupervised.
- Keep your bouncing low and under control.
- Do not use the trampoline under the influence of drugs and alcohol.
- We recommend the use of a safety enclosure on every trampoline.
- Trampolines not recommended for children under the age of 6 years old. The proper use of a trampoline is an excellent source of exercise and recreational fun.